- $120 - $190k Package depending on experinece
- Growing, Dynamic Environment
- Excellent Culture
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected Development & Project Management consultancy with offices across Australia and New Zeland. A really supportive and collaborative team environment with excellent leadership. They have a strong reputation for delivering high quality projects for Luxury Residential Housing, Retail, Commercial and Industrial.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage a portfolio of projects across Luxury Residentail Housing or Commercial Projects. Take ownership of Client relationships. Drive projects from early concept design stage, through DA and Approvals to Construction and hand over.
- Lead the entire project lifecycle
- Manage the external consulting and construction teams
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
- Manage the Client experience
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Local industry experience (circa 5 years in consultancy environment)
- Experience in end-to-end project management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development.
- Solid project pipeline with stable Clients
- Supportive and Collaborative environment
Click APPLY now to be considered for the role