Project Manager required for a Service Operations Maturity uplift project. Our client has identified immaturities in the IT Service desk operations and needs someone to run remediation work and develop a discovery planning phase (developing a business case) to implement a Jira/ServiceNow (ticketing solution).
You will be responsible for working with Project Owners within the Business to deliver successful Project outcomes by initiating, planning, leading and managing projects to deliver business and technology solutions. The role requires monitoring and regular reporting on Project progress in line with the Project Management Plan (PMP) and the Project Management Framework.
- Top tier Australian Financial Services ($52b under management)
- Located centrally in Sydney's CBD
- Great daily rates on offer, 6m initial (with a view to extend)
- Work initially from home (COVID policy), gentle regarding entry into the city at a later date
- Supportive management team
- Technical project experience going through the tender/selection process of a Servicenow type solution
- Tertiary qualifications and Project Management Certification e.g. PMI/Prince 2 Certification or equivalent Scrum master/Agile certification
- 5+ years Project Management experience managing budgets of $1M plus and some experience in running projects in an agile environment
- Experience in a Service Operations or Service Management environment.
- Experience in selection and implementation of ITIL-compliant Service Desk tools
- Leading and successfully delivering business and/or IT strategic projects.