PROJECT MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL HOMES
- Permanent Role | Competitive Salary
- Lead residential refurbishment, fit out, construction and subdivision projects throughout Sydney
- Progressive, innovative, exciting and passionate Real Estate company
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A pioneer in the modern property market. Researching, purchasing, renovating and managing residential properties for a truly diverse Client base. Offering exceptional Client service and employing some of the sharpest creative professionals across the Real Estate industry. A true innovator in the sector.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage multiple residential projects across Sydney. Lead the renovation process whether it be refurbishment, fit out, construction or subdivision focused. Lead the team as they deliver exceptional construction results for the Client.
- Develop robust project plans and timelines ensuring all projects are delivered in the most efficient timescale.
- Manage Project Progress through all stages of design, procurement and delivery
- Prepare detailed scope of works
- Tender, award and manage construction packages
- Liaise with consultant teams
- Build relationships with Clients, trade teams and suppliers throughout Sydney.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Construction Management degree (or similar)
- Circa 5 + Years' experience in Residential Project Management
- Client facing with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- A passion for Property and Real Estate
- An early technology adopter
People love working here because they embrace technology, they are big picture thinkers, they over-service their Clients, they value entrepreneurism and are proactive in getting their hands dirty in the detail… Think tech startup meets passionate property professionals!
- Relaxed, collaborative, passionate team environment
- Well-funded business with accelerated growth trajectory
- Open, approachable and accountable leadership team
- High performing and knowledgeable team
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 02 8075 9926 for more information