ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected boutique Project management consultancy with major private and public sector Clients. They have a strong pipeline of work across aged care, health, government, commercial and hospitality.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Forming part of their close knit project management team you will be responsible for the day to day running of a range of aged care, health and government projects through planning and construction.
- Support the SPM’s and PD’s
- Manage the external consultant and contractor teams
- Drive project outcomes and deadlines
- Ensure time, cost and quality are maintained through project lifecycle
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified
- Local industry experience in Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Previous experience in a PM consultancy position
- Experience in design management, planning and contract administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience in aged care, social housing and local government
- Experience with the GC21 contract is advantageous
They pride themselves on delivering a quality service to their Clients and maintain a reputation as a high performing project management business.
- Solid and growing pipeline of projects
- Mentoring and career progression
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague for a confidential conversation on 0412 803 454, to be considered for this position.