A client of mine is looking for a Project Manager who'll be responsible to managing multiple smaller IT Security projects, which is part of a wider security process improvement program.
The Project Manager will lead the identification and development of project objectives, scope and dependencies as well as ensuring all work streams throughout the project lifecycle are delivered to a high quality and on time. You must hold excellent stakeholder engagement skills and collaborate to a high level with project sponsors.
To be successful, you must have had previous experience delivering security related (Information & Cyber Security) IT projects, have a security background and have a passion for the security space.
- Strong end to end Project Management experience in IT Security
- Excellent planning, organisational, and coaching skills
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of stakeholders, including senior management, who can influence and build relationships
- Expert knowledge of financial, risk, and relevant project management methodologies & tools
- Excellent documentation skills; ability to create high quality steering committee and project sponsor materials
- Background and/or high-level understanding of IT Security
Apply via Seek
Hannah Banks - LinkedIn