The Infrastructure Project Manager will lead a number of Projects and initiatives
You'll be responsible for managing project teams that develop and implement infrastructure components, systems and ensure the delivery of IT projects meets scope, schedule, budget and business objectives.
- Lead and to end project management from inception of concepts through to implementation and delivery
- Develop schedules, manage budgets and produce high-quality project plans
- Manage outward communication to vendors to facilitate understanding and awareness of organisational strategic direction, changes and challenges
- Manage the interaction between the business and internal program delivery leaders to provide adequate visibility of interdependent initiatives and programs
- Implement infrastructure services (Comms, LAN/WAN, IP Telephony, Servers, Backups, Cisco Video Conferencing, Security etc.)
- Assist with the governance set up, project management practices (PRINCE2/PMBOK), stakeholder management, vendor management, benefits realisation and continuous improvement
To be considered for the role, please apply via Seek.
Hannah Banks - LinkedIn