We are looking for a senior Project Manager with prior experience implementing an Investment system. Ideally, you have Charles River experience, but other systems such as Bloomberg AIM, FactSet, Risk vendors (Barra, Axioma, Northfield), Custodian background, Murex, Calypso is also fine.
You will be responsible for working with Business Owners and Sponsors to deliver successful Project outcomes by initiating, planning, leading and managing projects to deliver business and technology solutions. The role requires monitoring and regular reporting on Project progress in line with the project delivery and governance frameworks.
- Top tier Australian Financial Services ($52b under management)
- Located centrally in Sydney's CBD
- Great daily rates on offer, 6m initial (with a view to extend)
- Work initially from home (COVID policy), gentle regarding entry into the city at a later date
- Supportive management team
- Majority of the investment team is split between Melbourne and Sydney. Because the role is very full-on, the lead project manager needs the support of a senior PM to help with the delivery of the implementation.
- Planning, leading, managing and motivating multi-disciplinary project delivery team, applying best practice project management methodologies, managing both internal and external (contractors and vendors) to achieve outstanding results
- Demonstrated senior project management experience, leading and successfully delivering strategic IT projects with budgets in excess of $5m, ensuring delivery of projects to budget, time and quality standards
- Tertiary qualification in accounting, economics, finance, mathematics, business, commerce, computer science or similar
- Project Management Certification e.g. PMI/Prince 2 Certification or equivalent Scrum master/Agile certification
- Proven experience with migrating data, implementing and integrating enterprise investment management platforms (Aladdin, SimCorp or Charles River) across business functions for financial services organisations
- At least 5 years of market experience working in Investment Management organisations, ideally with experience in dealing with front, middle and back-office functions
- Advanced knowledge in Portfolio Management Systems, Order Management Systems, and Execution Management Systems across multiple asset classes
- Advanced use of MS Office products
If you're interested to explore, please APPLY to this Ad or get in touch directly with Elin (details below)