Reporting into an engaging CIO this role will have full responsibility for around 2 - 3 projects with a particular focus on one project with a hard deadline of the 1st of October
- Carry out duties to ensure a consistent and professional delivery of major projects of work to the business exceeding stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder management principles
- Plan, lead and manage the schedules of work which may involve several projects, including providing advice for process development, organisational change, training and service delivery.
- Define the project delivery plan, schedule, WBS tasks and resource requirements against timelines
- Identify, document and mitigate risks and issues
- Prepare and manage budget and physical and human resource allocation
- Provide regular progress reports against project or plans, reporting to all stakeholders and management