One of Australian’s leading Property Groups with an enviable portfolio of Commercial, Retail and Mixed-Use Assets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Project Manager will have responsibility for scoping, advising and delivering minor works packages across their portfolio of assets. Projects will include amenity upgrades; small refurbishment works and the execution of maintenance schedules. You will work as part of the wider development team and have the opportunity to grow and develop your own skillset within a high performing environment.
- Scope, advise and deliver projects < $2m
- Manage Consultant teams and Head Contractor
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
- Ensure time, cost and quality of all projects
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified in Construction Management
- Construction site experience in Australia
- Demonstrable experience delivering projects from $500 - $2m
- Demonstrable experience managing multiple concurrent projects
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent presentation skills
Being a leading local property group they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and professional
- Career development under strong leaders
- Stable asset portfolio with a growing pipeline
- Boutique, Supportive and Professional environment
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Geoff Montague for a confidential conversation and APPLY to this role.