One of Sydney's leading PM consultancies is growing and looking to appoint a high performing and dedicated Project Manager.
The company are known for delivering some of the State's most significant projects in a progressive and forward thinking manner. They work with major corporations and government departments across a large number of industry sectors.
They are looking to appoint a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to manage a number of varied projects.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A degree in Engineering , Architecture or Construction Management
- A masters degree is advantageous
- A minimum of six years industry experience
- Consultancy experience
- A track record in delivering health, hospital and aged care projects
- Experience in managing the full project lifecycle
- Well developed problem solving skills and complex stakeholder engagment expertise
- Experience in Design Management and coordination of design through the construction process
- Experience managing the tender process to engage a contractor and managing the contractor and contracts administration through delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder and client management, with exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal
- A strong business acumen with polished presentation skills
In return you will work on significant projects in a well structured and supportive environment. You will have a mentor and coach to develop your skill set and you will have the abilityh to take on as much responsibility as warranted.
This role will suit an ambitious Project Manager that is looking to forge a long term career with a high performing consultancy. Career progression and advancement are on offer for the right candidate.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and have all the above skills and attributes please apply below.