ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected National Project management consultancy with major private and public sector Clients. One of the leading consultancies across major Commercial New build and workplace projects in NSW.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Forming part of the NSW project management team you will be responsible for the day to day running of large Commercial Workplace projects through planning and construction.
- Support the SPM’s and PD’s
- Manage the external consultant and contractor teams
- Drive project outcomes and deadlines
- Ensure time, cost and quality are maintained through project lifecycle
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree qualified
- Local industry experience in Architecture, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
- Previous experience in a PM consultancy position
- Strong commercial refurbishment experience
- Experience in design management, planning and contract administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
They pride themselves on delivering a quality service to their Clients and being a leader in the industry. They boast an open, inclusive and high performing business.
- Growing and stable industry sector with a leading consultancy
- Mentoring and career progression
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague for a confidential conversation on 0412 803 454, to be considered for this position.