A large Australian diversified Property group with an impressive national portfolio. They have a very strong development pipeline across mixed use, commercial and master planned communities. Boasting a well-developed and high performing team with strong leadership.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Forming part of the project management division and focusing on the civil components of large-scale Master Planned communities. You will be responsible for managing all internal stakeholders as well as external consultants, authorities and contractors to ensure the efficient and safe delivery of the project.
- Collaborate with the development and project management teams to achieve outstanding project outcomes
- Drive time cost and quality of project
- Provide Civil project management input across all projects
- Build effective relationships with external contractors and consultants
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Civil Engineering degree
- 7-10 years local experience
- Experience in the design phase of a project (design consultancy or PM consultancy)
- A demonstrable track record of delivery major masterplanned and subdivision projects
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills
Being a leading Australian property group they are focused on fostering a high performing, transparent and accountable culture. Their leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. They are strong advocates for work life balance and have an outcomes focused culture.
- Flexible working environment
- High performing, Supportive and Collaborative environment
- Solid project pipeline
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague or James Hasloch @ Talent Web Property firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for a confidential chat
Please note only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted