Our Client is one of Australia's leading Aged Care providers who pride themselves on developing and operating high caliber facilities for people in the care. Their high performing Property Development division are looking to strengthen their team with an experience Project Manager
In this role you will be responsible for managing a program of significant refurbishments across their existing facilities. These projects will range in size and scale up to $2m per project and you will have oversight from brief development, design, regulatory approvals, construction through to handover.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience working in Client-Side Project Management
- A demonstrable track record in delivering Aged Care projects
- Exposure to 'Significant Refurbishments' and the approvals needed for these projects
- End to end project management experience
- Excellent stakeholder management
- A collaborative working style
- The flexibility to travel interstate and regionally on a weekly basis
- The ability to start at short notice
The successful Project Manager will be rewarded with good remuneration, a supportive working environment and a great leadership team. This role will suit an experience Aged Care project manager who is looking to gain deeper experience in Significant refurbishment projects.
If you would like more information please contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 for a confidential conversation or apply below.