ABOUT THE COMPANY
A National Project Management consultancy with a very diverse Client base across the infrastructure space including transportation, utilities and social.
A fast growing and well respected brand throughout Australia with a high performing leadership team and supportive working culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Form part of a high performing project team managing major roads, rail, utilities and aviation infrastructure projects Support the Directors and take ownership of the design, procurement, contract administration and Delivery. Manage an external team of Tier 1 consultants and contractors. Work alongside a high performing collaborative team. Have the opportunity to grow and progress into leadership roles.
- Lead project design and delivery
- Manage high profile infrastructure projects
- Deliver complex construction programs in line with milestones
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Engineering, Construction or related discipline
- Major infrastructure project delivery experience
- Roads and Rail project experience
- Experience in Design Management, Tender and Contracts Administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
As a National business they have the luxury of drawing from a very large team of professionals who are at the top of their game. Open, transparent and approachable leadership team. Excellent mentoring possibilities.
- Career development under strong leaders
- High profile projects
- National, Structured and Supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 to be considered for this position.