Senior Project Manager - Industrial Property Group
- Up to $180k including super + bonus
- Leading position in well-established Development team
- National High performing team
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of the countries leading Property Groups with an enviable Industrial Development Pipeline. A leading employer with excellent staff retention, culture and professional development.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead multiple large-scale Industrial Developments through the delivery phase of the projects. Support the development team in providing advice on buildability in feasibility phases. An autonomous role managing external design consultants, contractors and internal stakeholders.
- Lead the consultant procurement, design and tendering process
- Drive project milestones across a portfolio of Industrial developments
- Manage projects costs and budgets
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Project Management, Construction, Engineering or similar
- 10-15 Years industry experience, including head contracting and Clientside
- Project experience of $50-200m (Industrial highly desirable)
- Experience leading Design Management, Tender and Contracts Administration process
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
As a leading Australian Property Group they have fostered a culture on being high performing, inclusive, professional, accountable and fun. They are seen as an employer of choice with a very high retention rate.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Excellent Culture and long term financial incentives
- National, Structured and Supportive environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 to be considered for this position.