Project Manager/Senior Project Manager - Consultancy
- Up to $160k including super
- Deliver great projects on behalf of blue chip clients
- Growing, Dynamic Boutique Environment. Excellent leadership
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected boutique Development & Project Management consultancy with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. A really supportive and collaborative team environment with excellent leadership. They have a strong reputation for delivering high quality projects for institutional, private and high net worth groups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Manage a portfolio of commercial, retail and indutsrial projects from inception to completion. Projects will include elements of built-form construction and re-positioning of existing assets. Lead the procurement, design, tender, contracts administration and Delivery of the entire project. Develop your career and grow with the business.
- Lead the entire project lifecycle
- Manage the external consulting and construction teams
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
- Manage the Client experience
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Local industry experience (5 years in consultancy environment)
- Degree in Property related discipline
- Experience on new build development projects (industrial, retail, commercial)
- Experience in end to end project management
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Being a boutique business, they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Solid project pipeline with stable Clients
- Boutique, Supportive and Collaborative environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 02 8075 9926 to be considered for this position.