- Liaising and coordinate with clients and stakeholders;
- Deliver projects within set budgets and timeframes;
- Manage the design and construction of land and urban development projects;
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- An experienced Project Manager with a relevant qualification in Engineering, Construction Management, and/or Project Management;
- Previous Australian experience as a project manager in a Consultancy environment;
- Previous experience liaising with clients and stakeholders and managing client relationships;
- Previous experience within land and urban development projects;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Generous salary packaging
- Well-established consultancy with an excellent market reputation
- Vast pipeline of large-scale Land Development projects
- Work within a multi-disciplinary team known for their great culture
- Close to public transport
- Flexible WFH options
Apply now or call Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for more information!