Project Manager - Consultancy - $50+ Projects
- $100k including super
- Deliver large new build Commercial and Education Projects
- Boutique Environment. Excellent leadership
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected boutique Development & Project Management consultancy based in North Sydney. A really supportive and collaborative team environment with excellent leadership. They have an strong reputation for delivering high quality projects for Institutional Commercial Landlords, Educational institutions and aged care providers
ABOUT THE ROLE
Assist the Project Director to manage large $50m+ Commercial projects through procurement, design, tender and delivery. Manage the Contract Administration and Delivery through construction. Develop your overall skills and progress to Senior Project Manager.
- Support Project Director
- Manage Consultant teams and Head Contractor
- Drive Project Outcomes and Deadlines
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Local industry experience (2 years minimum in consultancy)
- Degree in Property related discipline
- Experience on new build development projects (commercial, education, aged care preferred)
- Experience in Contracts Administration
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Being a boutique business, they focus on developing their team to meet their full potential. The leadership team are open, transparent and high performing and the team around them mirrors this. The culture is fun, dynamic and dedicated to doing a great job for their Clients.
- Career development under strong leaders
- Solid project pipeline with stable Clients
- Boutique, Supportive and Collaborative environment
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague on 8075 9926 to be considered for this position.