ABOUT THE COMPANY
Financial Services provider who have 25 years experience looking after $51 billion in assets with 2 million customers. They pride themselves on having award winning products with low fees and have enjoyed a long history of long term performance.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Partner with the Project Managers to effectively provide governance and support for respective Projects to ensure quality outcomes
- Provide insight driven reporting of project progress against the baseline schedule, scope, costs and quality, as well as the resolution/mitigation of issues, risks dependencies and resourcing
- Establish, maintain, update and report on project schedule (milestone/resources); issues, risks and change control; deliverable performance and sign off; projects metrics; and business readiness
- Perform detailed financial variance analysis and reporting, including actively identifying and reporting impacts to scope / quality and timelines as a result of any cost overruns/underruns
- Own the administration of the existing Clarity PPM tool for project setup, tracking, reporting and closure
- Own the operational processes and subject matter expertise on end-user documentation for Clarity PPM and being the single point of contact for queries
- Perform quality assurance of Project Data in Clarity PPM and partner with project/program managers for closing any gaps
- Own the enhancement/request management for the Clarity PPM tool
- Partner with the Portfolio Delivery Manager and Project Managers/Business Owners for stewardship of project data and reporting
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years' experience in a PMO Analyst or PMO Administration position (must have: 2-4 years of Clarity PPM Administration and configuration)
- In-depth understanding of a Project/PMO Governance Framework;
- Understanding of the end-to-end project delivery life cycle and how project governance / methodology adds value;
- Advanced/expert level in MS Work, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and Project;
- Previous experience in a financial services project environment, and ideally at the program level with multiple streams would be highly desirable.
- You're treated as a person not a number
- You're actually heard, and have a genuine chance to set the strategy and have your say...
- Very friendly environment
- Relatively flat structure... They want to get things done!
- Direct access to the Senior Leadership team
- Small, collaborative team
- Recently made the move towards business agility
- Enormity of change on the cards, opportunity to get noticed quickly
- Great offices, centrally located
HOW TO APPLY
Apply via this advertisement or call Ivan (AD @ TalentWeb Consulting) directly on 0478 129 450 for a confidential discussion