A permanent opportunity to join a multidisciplinary engineering consultancy as a Project Engineer has become available due to an increase of project work with global mining operators in Port Hedland and North West WA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with external stakeholders, ensuring timely delivery of projects
- Inspection of assets, including ports, wharves and other associated mining structures
- Tendering and completion of project estimates
- Some aspects of business development with existing clients
- On site project management
In this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- A civil/structural engineering degree
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in project/site engineering in the mining sector
- A strong understanding of workplace OHS procedures
- Experience delivering marine and mining projects, including wharves, ports and associated concrete and steel structures
The successful candidate should be willing to travel for work where required, as this role will involve some travel around Western Australia. Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidate.
If you think this is the role for you, or would like to find out more, please apply following the mentioned prompts or contact Matt King directly on 0474206173 to discuss further.
(NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants will be approached)