In this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing and co-coordinating supervisors, site engineers and sub-contractors across multiple work fronts and disciplines;
- Managing budgets and cost forecasts to understand cost to complete;
- Liaising with community, council and service authorities;
- Identifying and issuing variations and EOT's to subcontractor's original scope of works and analysis of costs;
- Identifying design and constructability issues, and assist in providing the most efficient solution, taking into account interest of key stakeholders and the delivery team;
To be successful in your application you will have the following skills:
- 5+ years' experience working as a Civil Engineer, ideally in QLD, in a similar positions;
- Experience working on site, delivering a variety of civil projects including roads and subdivision projects;
- An ambition to grow into a Project Manager role and contribute further to the growth of this ambitious engineering consultancy;
- RPEQ accreditation ideal but not a necessity.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a D&C consultancy servicing regional QLD and develop your skills in project management. Excellent employee benefits are on offer as well as subsidized accommodation.
Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link now!