A National Project Management consultancy based in Sydney is looking to appoint Project Director with Health and Hospitals experience
The company has steadily grown over the past decade and are a leader in the delivery of complex healthcare projects in both Private and Government sectors.
As they continue to grow they now have an opportunity to appoint an experienced Project Director with a track record in the delivery of health projects through DA stages and construction.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A degree in Engineering , Architecture or Construction Management
- A minimum of ten years industry experience
- Ideally some consultancy experience
- A track record in delivering health, hospital and aged care projects
- Experience in managing the full project lifecycle
- A strong network of clients, contractors and consultants in Sydney
- Experience in Design Management and coordination of design through the construction process
- Experience managing the tender process to engage a contractor and managing the contractor and contracts administration through delivery.
- Excellent stakeholder and client management, with exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal
- A strong business acumen with polished presentation skills
This role will suit an ambitious Project Director that is looking to forge a long term career with a large National consultancy. Career progression and advancement are on offer for the right candidate.
If you are looking to take the next step in your career and have all the above skills and attributes please apply below or contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 for a confidential discussion about your next move