A National Project Management consultancy are looking to strengthen their already dominant capability in the Education and Schools sector with an experienced Project Director.
The business already has a strong reputation in the quality delivery of projects for Schools Infrastructure NSW and are looking to broaden their offering across this space with an experience PD level operator with complimentary project experience.
As the successful PD you will manage a portfolio of education projects, lead the project delivery team and make up part of the internal leadership team. You will have the opportunity to grow a high calibre team and division whilst creating a team culture lead by you.
To be considered for this role you must:
- be degree qualified
- have a minimum of 10 years local experience
- have worked in a consultancy environment previously
- be Client focused in everything you do
- have lead and managed project teams
- have delivered education projects from business case and planning through to construction and delivery
- have excellent communication skills both written and oral
This is an excellent opportunity to take a leading role in an already established company experiencing its next phase of growth. Your hard work will be rewarded with a vibrant and fresh work environment, a hard working and inclusive culture with flexibility and trust.
If you are currently operating at a Project Director level or are an SPM ready to take that next step then contact Geoff Montague on 0412 803 454 for a confidential chat or apply below.