ABOUT THE COMPANY
A large state government organization responsible for the planning and delivery of a multi-billion dollar portfolio of Projects across NSW
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Project Director, you will be responsible for the efficient procurement, QA, reporting and overall delivery of a portfolio of Major projects ranging in value from $20-250m. You will use a framework of external consultants to drive project outcomes and milestones.
- Liaise with local council and internal stakeholders
- Lead, motivate and mentor members of the Project team
- Manage relationships with internal teams and external stakeholders including other government departments
- Drive project outcomes and influence project direction
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A degree in construction or similar
- A minimum of 10 years experience
- A demonstrable track record in delivering large and complex projects
- Experience in identifying the best planning routes and executing projects DA through construction
- Experience on government projects (Education, Health, Justice)
- Previous experience in a Project Director position
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills both internal and external
As a leading government organization they are shaping the community of NSW ensuring safety, reliability and longevity.
- Long term contract position with leading government organisation
- Community shaping projects
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague for a confidential conversation on 0412 803 454, to be considered for this position.