A leading Australian Property group with a large portfolio of assets throughout Australia as well as an impressive development pipeline are looking to strengthen their team with a Project Coordinator
The role will form part of the Development and Delivery team and work closely with the Tenancy Delivery Managers, Project Managers and wider Development business. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for managing the flow of information between external consultants, internal stakeholder and being an overall support for the current Delivery team. There will be a design and documentation element to the role so having a proficient command of CAD is important to be considered for this position.
To be successful in this role you must:
· Have an Architectural, Interiors or Drafting background
· 5 Years experience producing Architectural drawings (Retail & Shopping centres preferred)
· Have excellent time management skills
· Be proficient in the use of CAD
· Be able to review and amend tenancy plans; and general drafting
· Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Be comfortable working to strict deadlines in a project delivery environment
· Be autonomous, a quick learner and personable.
This is a permanent position working with a great leadership team who will help you grow and develop your skills in project coordination and tenancy delivery. There is a clearly defined career path into Retail Tenancy Delivery Management for the right individual.
If you have all of the above skills and attributes please apply below today