A long term contract opportunity exists for an ICT Project Coordinator with experience working within a PMO on large scale and complex projects.
The programme of works is one of the largest ever undertaken in Australia, and the Project Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Execute the planned assurance initiative and report on identified findings to assist with quality assurance and compliance requirements
- Assist with project related risk management by identifying areas of non-compliance to reduce improve project outcomes and reduce project related risk
- Assist with general project administration and governance, including updating action items, risks and issues, support with project status reports, and document management.
- Measure project performance against key project performance criteria (such as schedule, quality, cost and risk) and identify any deviations from the expected to assist in improving project delivery to time and budget
- Provide user support for program and project management tools across the Information Technology Directorate , including the establishment of projects and resources within the tools
- Coordinate the preparation of complex project reports; develop and maintain project tracking systems and risk/issues registers
- Collate and review monthly budget reports in consultation with project managers, and organise subsequent journal entries and transfers thereafter
- Monitor project contract renewals and prepare associated documentation for approvals; coordinate the engagement of contingent labour as required
- Support the branch by taking minutes, tracking actions and preparing submissions and correspondence regarding the development, delivery and continuance of ICT projects.
To be successful, you'll need to demonstrate experience across the following:
- Demonstrated experience working in PMO and/or large programs is essential
- Candidates who have experience working ICT projects would be highly regarded
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities to meet competing deadlines.
- Strong; Risk, Reporting, Change, Scheduling, Documentation & Program Governance experience would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience in liaising with employees at all levels and across multiple projects, and external parties.
If you'd like to find out more about this role, please apply now with your current CV via the button below.