We are seeking a Project Coordinator to work with one of the Govt departments on contract basis. You'll provide high quality organisational and operational support to a wide range of activities across the Portfolio. Also you will work closely with the Director and Managers in the provision of high quality professional support (projects & operational).
- Coordinate team activities, resources, assets, recruitment, procurement and information
- Develop and maintain a variety of project artefacts, including but not limited to: project plans, project schedules, risks and issue registers
- Prepare budgets/ resource plan and monitor expenditures
- Liaise with vendors regarding contracts, payments etc.
- Prepare presentations, infographics such as org chart/reporting dashboard or alike as required
- Coordinate administrative tasks such as on-boarding and off-boarding team resources, setting up meetings and taking minutes etc.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships across teams and business stakeholders
- Working in a high volume environment with changing priorities and processes.
- Take responsibility for seeing actions through to completion, including those that require tasks to be completed from multiple people across different teams
What you will have:
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creation of high quality project and program artefacts, within emerging or existing frameworks
- Great communication skills and the ability to adapt messages to different audience
If you would like to learn more, apply for the position by clicking the apply button below.