An opportunity has arisen to join one of my clients who specialises in innovative technology solutions. Initially, you'll be hired for a 6-month contract however your assistance will be needed on a long-term basis. The view is to transition into a permanent employee after the initial contract engagement.
To be successful in this role you'll need to have a good eye for detail and be able to manage a variety of tasks including: purchase orders, monitoring key accounts, reviewing monthly financials and preparing monthly KPI reports using Peoplesoft
You'll will be required to be flexible and adaptable to change to stay aligned with the technology marketplace and also be able to demonstrate strong communication skills to enable exceptional rapports to be built across the business.
Technical skills/business skills required:
- Working knowledge of Peoplesoft
- Working Experience on CRM or CMS Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Deliver projects and plans that are within the team's existing core service scope
- Experience maintaining close working relationships with Senior Leadership Team
- Be able to suggest and implement efficiencies across all processes
- Event organisation skills would be highly desirable
Apply via Seek
Hannah Banks - LinkedIn