My client is looking for a Program Support Officer that can undertake a range of program research, analysis, reporting, implementation and administrative activities to support the development and delivery of programs, in line with established program plans and objectives. Ideally, you have a background delivering digital solutions for clinical care and business services.
What you will be doing:
- Provide program and operational support, including monitoring and reporting on program plans, milestones and deliverables, to ensure time, cost and quality indicators are in line with approved program plans
- Using program management and service management systems to input, collate, analyse and maintain consistent, high-quality information
- Update and collate documentation and records regarding relevant issues, policies and practices to ensure the delivery of program complies with agreed program management methodology
- Undertake basic research and analysis in assigned program areas and contribute to the preparation of program briefs to support informed decision making and planning
- Assist the program team to complete tasks and implement program plans to ensure agreed outcomes are achieved
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to provide updates regarding program status and implementation issues
- Provide a range of secretarial and administrative services, including coordinating multiple, high-level governance meetings and preparing papers,
- Establish collaborative and influential relationships with stakeholders, customers and colleagues, to ensure easy and effective achievement of team / program / business goals.
- Work across multiple programs whilst maintaining effective and responsive communication and support.
- Contribute to creating and maintaining a constructive workplace culture.
You will need to have...
- Government background, ideally within clinical or health
- Demonstrated experience in providing effective program coordination and support large programs in a complex organisation. This includes proven knowledge and capability in monitoring and reporting on program plans, milestones and deliverables, maintaining schedules, risk and issues registers, identifying potential or actual program issues and seeking resolution through the appropriate channels.
- Understanding of project management and ITIL change management processes relating to technical program delivery environments.
- Effective Analytical skills including the ability to analyse and interpret information, prepare written reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business-focused solutions.
- Developed organisational skills with a capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer-focused approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment with a strong customer focus.
If this sounds like you, please apply to the role or send your CV together with a cover letter outlining your relevant experience to eerikssonmars at talentweb.com.au