You will work under the Information Technology Directorate (ITD) reporting directly to Director of Program & Project Services. You will take ownership in managing programmes and projects for the IT Department. You'll be acting central to the directorate's project governance supporting the establishment of a program ensuring program and projects are armed to successfully deliver the department's business strategy.
You will provide direction and guidance regarding program and project management supporting the compliance to methodologies, processes and best practices whilst managing risk, schedules and budgets.
You will play essential role in liaising with the senior executives and project sponsors to position and deliver existing and new initiatives within the technology portfolio.
You are/will have
- Enthusiastic about delivering change by coordination of the new capability for the business to enable effective change and realisation of project benefits
- Strong reporting and change skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Can successfully demonstrate effective co-ordination of high risk and value program and projects to include management and oversight of any current and arising risks.
- Confident in providing expert input into Portfolio Management to assist in maintaining, uplifting and socialising the ITD Project Delivery Framework, reflecting best practice.
- Exceptional soft skills - strong communicator & collaborator
- Tertiary qualifications in the IT industry (Degree and/or equivalent) with relevant experience in programme and project management of IT projects
- Project Management certification with AIPM, PMI and/or PRINCE2, MSP
- High level knowledge and skills in Program Management processes and methodologies, including PRINCE2, PPM and agile methodologies
If you believe that you will have above skills and experience, please apply for the role. For more information you can call Peter on 8075 9910.