ABOUT THE COMPANY
A very well-respected National Project management service provider with major private and public sector Clients. A dynamic and growing division within a very high performing business.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Lead a team of high performing SPM’s and PM’s to deliver a $120m program of construction projects. Introduce new, and innovate current, program management processes to save time and cost and increase quality. Build effective relationships with the Client, consultants and contractors.
- Lead the team to deliver program efficiently
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and reports
- Manage the Client communication and relationship
- Develop quality program management processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience running a capital works program of circa $100m
- Team management experience
- New build, refurbishment and fit out experience on projects $500k - $10m
- Commercial construction experience (essential)
- Government project and stakeholder management experience (ideal)
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
The business are a champion of innovation, equality and sustainability. They pride themselves on delivering a quality service to their Clients and being a leader in the industry. They boast an open, inclusive and high performing business.
- Long term stable team and Client
- $120m in committed capital spend
- Strong leadership and team dynamic
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Geoff Montague to be considered for this position.