We're looking for a seasoned Program Coordinator who has enterprise program experience to help delivery a large Integration program of work, driven by a recent corporate acquisition.
Working for a leading Australian Fin Services business, you'll be a crucial part of the delivery team responsible for getting a bunch of deliverables across the line.
How you'll spend your week:
- Work on 1 major Program (must have enterprise experience, running multiple streams of work)
- Take minutes from Board & Key Projects meetings for PD review
- Run monthly Internal Project Communications
- Work on board pack compilation
- Assist with Request to Execute and other commercial approvals
- Do RAID reviews with PM's Program Manager; Risks, Issues, Dependencies and Assumptions
- Run Project / Program financial reviews with; Program Manager, PM reviews and EPO.
- Look after Logistics; Travel arrangements, Building access, Meeting room booking
What your background should look like:
- 5 years of experience in a similar role at the Program level
- Fin Services background (Wealth/Insurance preferable)
- Worked on a large transformational program (>$50m)
- Experience in using MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Highly organised
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
If you'd like to explore this role further, please APPLY directly via SEEK or call Ivan directly on 0478 129 450.