My client is passionate about health and wellbeing and improving the lives of others. They have a fun team, great culture and offer career growth opportunities.
This is an initial six month fixed term contract with a strong possibility of further progression. As a Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing support on various support programs. This will involve supporting and assisting Health Care Professionals by taking inbound calls and providing prompt follow up on queries to ensure a positive experience, and making scheduled outbound calls to patients, pharmacies, and clinics to collect information to run the programs.
You will also be responsible for general administrative support, day-to-day liaison with Field Nurses and their management team, external suppliers, mail houses, warehouses and couriers, and efficient ongoing management of these programs.
Your other daily tasks will include:
- Data entry
- Generating labels
- Making courier bookings
- Answer and respond to calls and voicemails
- Calls to relevant stakeholders
- General admin
- 1 + years administration experience
- Intermediate + Office 365 experience, including EXCEL
- Previous Salesforce CRM experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and handle peaks/troughs