"As our Head of Product, you will want to join and be a key contributor to a company with big growth plans in a short period of time."
This varied, exciting, challenging and newly created Product Manager (Head of Product) role exists within an early stage SaaS growth company. As Product Manager (Head of Product) you will be responsible for the overarching product strategy and roadmap of their enterprise mobility management platform, which incorporates full TEM capability.
This role exists within a business which has been in operation for two years and which has grown to circa 20 employees with further plans to rapidly expand. They have quickly built a customer base of more than 100 organisations from a cross section of many industries using their platform, and have seen a 50% growth in revenue in the past year alone. In particular they are experiencing strong growth within their premium channel partner which is where this role will have significant exposure to.
- Previous experience as a Product Manager, managing and delivering enterprise software products, including the development AND delivery of Product road-maps
- Recent experience as a Product Manager within a SaaS organisation and ideally experience of working with and managing Engineering teams
- To demonstrate the ability to provide recommendations and solutions based on the interpretation and analysis of data
- To be a strategic and visionary leader who is not afraid of (or comfortable with) being hands-on
- To be able to develop exceptional internal relationships with the Executive Leadership team as well as the C-suite and company board members
- To be a self-starter who is driven and comfortable with taking initiative and leading from the front
- Engage with customers, end users, partners and internal stakeholders to form a deep understanding of the evolving product opportunity
- Understand the evolving SaaS market and customer expectations on enterprise products
- Communicate the definition of the product direction whilst working with the management team to define the business case
- Continue to demonstrate thought leadership and a strong understanding of their market, competitors and customer needs
- Work with Business Analysts and the Engineering team on the execution of product development
- Work with Marketing and Sales to contribute to the positioning and messaging of the product
- Be the product champion and segment expert for the business
- Report to the CEO and work closely with other members of the management team
This opportunity which exists within an environment that is driven, ambitious and challenging the 'norm.' You will have the support of a fantastic team and CEO and will work with people who are vibrant, engaged and driven to what they are trying to achieve.
You will need to be resilient and gritty, have a healthy dose of humor and be commercially savvy. If this sounds like you and you would like to learn more, please contact Jason Ajai on 0415 957 323.