We represent a 'for purpose' client who are seeking a Member Portal Product Manager to take on a newly created position. After the recent appointment of a new CEO and implementation of a new corporate strategy which focuses on the role they perform in the lives of their members, there is now a need for a Product Manager to support that strategy. Our customers new strategy takes into account that they can no longer compete on member returns alone and therefore Member Experience needs to step-up.
This is an exciting, newly developed opportunity to work with a team of like minded people. We are looking for someone who is a great culture fit and whose values align with a company which seeks excellence, is looking to achieve success together, is the champion of their members and is accountable.
The member portal is sizeable with circa <2mill members, this is a huge audience and significant opportunity. Historically the strategy for this portal has not been fit-for-purpose and legacy systems and technologies have hindered progress.
The ideal candidate will have a level headed and logical approach, you will enjoy working in a collaborative, friendly and diverse environment with people who are trying to build a 'centre of excellence'.
Core focus areas:
- Implement Product sensibility with continuous delivery
- Design and own (in collaboration) the Product strategy, backlog and road-map
- Build relationships with and educate/influence key stakeholders
- Assist in lifting the NPS and CSAT scores
- Deliver customer value and a demonstrable ROI
- GM Channel Management
- Channel Management Team
- Marketing Activation Team
- Member & Brand Strategy Team
- Customer Analytics Team
- Corporate Services Team
- Innovation & Transformation Teams
- External Suppliers
This initiative is a welcomed change and the Member Portal Product Manager can expect a collaborative and engaged team and group of stakeholders to work with. This is both a strategic and a delivery focused will with a split of roughly 60% delivery and 40% strategy. Understanding, for instance how to cost up a feature than can be put into the road-map will be a basic requirement as will the need to be able to collaborate with BA's, Tech teams etc.
The challenge will be in working around legacy systems and processes, our ideal candidate will be comfortable working in the 'grey' and should be able to remain calm and focused in an environment where process is still being improved. Our client is also implementing an Agile methodology across the organisation which will have a knock-on effect on this role.
- At least 5+ years of website product management experience with focus on customer data
- Extensive experience in developing website channel strategies and plans to achieve business objectives
- Strong understanding of web and integration architectures, including experience working with APIs
- Strong understanding of UX best practices
- Strong understanding and experience of data driven personalization, including behavioural nudges
- Strong vendor management experience in a complex technical environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present to large groups a clear and motivational manner
- Good understanding of reporting and research with analytical skills to interpret data findings with experience with Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics 360
- Experience in project management, including managing and reporting on budgetary performance
- Experience with integration of work flow technologies and solid understanding of back office processing
IF you see yourself working in a business that is undergoing significant, positive change and one which is investing in tools, technology and people to drive new and better member outcomes then this position is one you should consider. If you would like to learn more send your resume to jajai via the link