Your role will focus on guiding products from inception to launch connecting customer needs with technical solutions. You’ll work with a cross-functional team that includes network, marketing, partnerships, finance, and engineering to define, develop, and execute innovative logistics solutions.
Being comfortable to think both strategically and tactically, you’ll establish the product vision and roadmap while not afraid to roll up your sleeves to support implementation if needed.
You’ll lead your teams to launch and iteratively improve products constantly looking for ways to improve customer experience.
Core Skills Required:
- 8+ years experience in product or program management, business development of technology
- A consultant mindset and approach with an insatiable curiosity to understand and solve customer, courier services and business needs. Engineering backgrounds are a plus.
- You’ll also enjoy a minimum viable process and you look for ways to improve, save time and do things smarter.
- Working knowledge of the eCommerce and courier industry
- Quality management (lean, six sigma), project management qualifications (MSP, PRINCE 2, PMBOK, Agile etc) or demonstrated advanced knowledge of quality project management principles and practices
- Great communication skills and the ability to break down complex problems for our internal teams, third party courier partners, eCommerce aggregator partners and provide great solutions that meet their needs
- Exposure to an agile software product development lifecycle, timelines and milestones
- Experience of working with Zendesk, Hubspot, Slack, Trello, Miro and other CRM or remote working tools.
- Generous personal development budget
- Home office setup budget
- Digital-first and flexible work environment
- Options through participation in their ESOP