- A trusted and respected Healthcare Services provider who is focused on getting the best possible outcomes for their patients.
- They have grown quickly to an organisation sub 3,000 in recent years.
- Join an industry that has quadrupled in value in the past 3 months alone.
This role will lead the development and launch of a viable remote care solution supported by patient-facing digital interfaces that leverage the scale, expertise and patient data present in our customers’ existing practices. The role will be responsible for building upon current remote care offerings by accessing the latest technology innovations with the goal of improving care for patients and optimising the efficiency of staff and the use of clinical data.
The role is responsible for guiding the success of one or more products by providing vision and direction to a cross-functional delivery team across innovation, marketing and clinical operations. The role requires setting product strategy, roadmaps & feature definition to ensure their products deliver unique value to patient and staff needs.
Key Focus Areas:
- Working closely with operational, clinical and partner services stakeholders, develop a roadmap for the creation of a scalable minimum viable remote care service (an MVP) to ensure delivery of high quality, efficient, accessible care.
- Project manage all aspects of the project to deliver on the roadmap.
- Undertake/commission relevant market research from patients, referrers and industry players.
- In conjunction with the clinical and operations team, develop and document workflows and processes.
- Develop a viable financial model and test with real-world payors, including patients.
- Develop a compliant, quality assured service model that is integrated with the existing care models.
- Commission the development of new MVP digital applications, or the adaptation of existing applications, that support patient experience, doctor engagement and data collection and utilisation (a minimum viable digital product)
- Play a lead role in managing the relationship with partners who may provide technology, and/or elements of the service model.
- Undertake market testing of MVP with patients, referrers, and cardiologists.
- Support the development of the business case to secure further investment scale.
- Experience in the development and operations of digitally enabled clinical care.
- Strong experience in the development of digital technology with applications in healthcare.
- Experience in working closely with clinical teams to deliver clinical care to patients.
- Demonstrated business acumen, with entrepreneurship, preferred.
- Excellent cross-functional teamwork and internal consulting skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant for digital care delivery.
- Project management skills.