The platform you will be working on is a mobility management platform - it streamlines the management of mobility; from procurement workflow to usage & expense management. Put simply, it provides fleet owners with the ability to procure, allocate, manage and report in a single portal for everything mobile.
Are you someone that...
- Comes from a technical BA, dev or QA background
- Have strong experience from a multi-sided platform
- Have strong integration experience
- Can run queries across an SQL Dbase
- Have Lean Project Management experience in a start-up environment
- Have worked across different SME’s to Enterprise, or that might have worked with departments like Procurement or Finance
- Knows what goes into the concerns of a Finance or Tech manager
- Have a strong understanding and experience of web technologies and products
- Have some UX / design experience using tools like Figma or Sketch
- Possibly have Chanel Training and Channel Support skills
What you'll do:
- Develop a strong understanding of our users’, customers’ and partners’ needs.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of product features in a Lean Product and Agile Development environment.
- Own the feature intent and manage the feature’s scope.
- Create and iterate wireframes, mock-ups, concepts. Liaise with UI/UX, Devs, SMEs.
- Manage product development timelines and deliverables.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Partners.
- Contribute to the overarching product strategy and roadmap.
- Gather insights from data monitoring tools such as Amplitude.
- Gather and distil feedback from users and customers using qualitative and quantitative methods.