Since their inception, the relationships they have fostered between their members and retailers have driven $2.5 billion in sales and returned over $110 million in cash to their members. In addition, every purchase helps improve the lives of sick children through the work of the Starlight Foundation. To date, they have raised more than $800,000 and helped 20,000 children, and last year became the first listing company to pledge 1% of their shares to charity.
As a Product Analyst, you will work to deliver critical insight for the Product Management team. This includes discovering insights to support the product decisions, helping to design and interpret product experiments, and identifying the most critical analyses to support strategic decision-making. You will work closely with the product management and the product marketing team.
- Providing data support, quality control and oversight for all product analytics
- Delivering actionable insight in the form of customer segmentations, propensity models, and any other analysis required to improve product decision making
- Utilising all product insights data available include clickstream data, behavioural, demographic and transactional to build a holistic view of customer behaviour
- Know product analytics software, where available, and coach product team members on its usage and capability
- Supporting product insights compendium and keeping analysis refreshed and up-to-date
- Working to create efficient end-to-end analytics processes, including effective re-use of base elements
- Act as bridge between core data team and product function, drawing on more extensive core team resources as required
- Communication – excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills, with the confidence to provide insights and feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role or delivering data insights and reporting
- Highly proficient in SQL and querying relational databases
- Preferred experience/exposure to reporting platforms such as Tableau & PowerBI
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Python, R and Matlab is a nice to have
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, mathematics, actuarial studies, statistics, physics, or a related discipline
- Experience in dashboarding key business metrics
- Experience working in product analytics with GTM or other event tag managers highly preferred
- Experience working with product insights software such as Amplitude or Mix Panel is a nice to have
- Strong understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling
This organisation has a unique, vibrant culture where they encourage collaboration, pioneering new ideas, and pushing the boundaries but most importantly, they have fun along the way. They are a passionate team, committed to driving results, for their customers, merchants and most importantly for their charity partner. With their Chatswood office and brand-new CBD office in Sydney, they offer flexible working and empowerment as well as other great benefits including; summer hours, discounted gym and wellness offering, birthday leave, and 16 weeks parental leave.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click "APPLY" for the role and submit a copy of your CV.
Take your time to fill in the selection criteria as part of your application and please understand that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for discussion regarding their application responses but please rest assured, your application will be considered and assessed by a real person.