- Role based in Botany
- $65,000 + superannuation
- Stable Environment with good culture
This Global business with a strong presence in Australia is well known for looking after their staff and has a strong working culture.
The main aim of the role is to help negotiate supplier terms, purchase supplies and ensure staff are adhering to process.
- Purchase goods and services against lowest cost possible within technical and safety specifications and local legislation
- Invite suppliers to quote and draft Requests for Quotations
- Register and process complete approved purchase requisitions upon receipt
- Compose purchase orders (PO).
- Prepare comparison of quotes and submit same to respective internal clients for approval (for purchases above pre-set limits)
- Advise suppliers abroad with remittance details received form account payable
- Monitor delivery time, follow up with supplier, freight forwarders, agents and end receivers
- Provide purchase status reports to internal clients
- Monitor the performance of (preferred) suppliers and provide reports
- Conduct any other assignment related to the job as assigned by the Procurement Manager
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication
- 3 years in Technical Purchasing Position
- Experience in large ERP system
Please apply immediately for further information