- Key member of a finance transformation and ERP implementation project
- Competitive daily rate
- 6 month initial contract
Our client is a highly respected leading FMCG. With a strong reputation in the market and advanced growth due to the current climate, they are now looking to bolster the finance transformation team as they go through a systems implementation and process improvement program.
Reporting to the Finance Transformation Manager and a key part of a team, you will:
- lead the process review, governance and integration of one of the core finance functions as they transition to the new ERP;
- effectively partner with and support the finance team whilst liaising with key IT implementation specialists and project managers;
- review of the existing financial processes and identify opportunities for process improvement and automation;
- lead the process mapping and building of future state best practice outcomes.
Qualifications and experience:
- You will have experience working within a previous finance transformation program of work for a top tier client.
- Demonstrated experience in process mapping, project management methodologies and process improvement skills.
- Previous finance experience will be advantageous.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills are essential
To register your interest please APPLY by following the prompts and submit a CV or you can contact Matthew Crossley on 0404693509.