My client is searching for a Process Improvement Business Analyst within a newly created team, you'll be part of a high-performing team providing proactive and strategic support in delivering transformation and process improvement.
This position exists to implement and deliver Continuous Improvement initiatives designed to improve efficiency in the business and contribute to a high standard of customer experience.
- You'll support the end to end delivery of key projects associated with Procurement, Supply Chain and Customer Service, from inception through to implementation and operationalisation
- Business Process Improvement - Analyse business processes, identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches. Help establish requirements for the implementation of change in the business
- Consult with key stakeholders to understand and document "as is" processes and provide recommendation on "to be" processes.
Your skills, qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge and practical application of process improvement frameworks
- Prince 2, Agile or other equivalent project management qualifications preferred
- Strong understanding of Procurement, Supply Chain and Customer Service
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong numerical, analytical, and presentation skills
If this sounds like something you may like to consider go ahead and apply via Seek or feel free to reach out to Amy Benton directly on LinkedIn