My client has an attractive opportunity for experienced Project Managers with experience managing or leading teams to join their Sydney office. They're looking for candidates with a keen interest in road infrastructure and great client management skills. If you're looking for the opportunity to lead a team of 10+ project managers on major projects, this is the perfect next step for your career.
- You will be managing the delivery of projects and providing leadership and direction to the wider team;
- Liasing with your team, clients and stakeholders to meet project requirements;
- Managing proposals and the performance of the team to meet deadlines and budgets;
- Managing client relationships and assisting with business development;
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in managing road infrastructure design projects for TfNSW or similar local council projects interstate;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Project Management;
- Candidates with AIPM accreditation or PMP certification with PMI will be preferred;
- High level written and verbal communication skills and experience effectively engaging with Clients, stakeholders and senior management.
People that work in this team love the flexible working options and the emphasis on work/life balance afforded to employees. My client prides themselves on their diverse team; with a focus on providing an inclusive environment to LGBTIAQ+ and multicultural candidates. They're also known for their social work environment with events and perks provided.
- Generous salary packaging, negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible WFH options and work/life balance
- Advance your career with a global multidisciplinary engineering consultancy
- Work on some of the biggest transport infrastructure projects in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact Juliana Blaylock on 0474137094 for a confidential discussion.