One of the Government departments is looking to hire a Principal Manager to look after their ICT Service Management to drive the delivery of customer support across the organisation to provide a single point of contact for all incidents, service and change requests, and manage the business relationship between the organisation and the ICT customer service function.
You'll be responsible;
- To deliver Service Desk (Level 1 and admin) and ITIL related service management functions to support users in line with agreed organisational SLA's
- To review, analyse and provide feedback to systems owners of Tier III (vendor) escalated cases to provide for improved support aligned with agreed Service Level Agreements
- Actively manage the system for logging, monitoring and resolving ICT systems-based difficulties to provide for continuous performance improvement
- Manage the demand for operations and ensure that capacity and operational frameworks are modified as required to meet the ever-changing demands of the department
- Manage complex and competing demands with multiple stakeholders whilst meeting customer expectations
- Optimise the resource allocation to minimise user down-time and maximise productivity
- Oversees development of ITSM-based management processes and controls to ensure quality is maintained to meet business objectives. (ServiceNow)
- Reviews service metrics (KPIs) that identify the success of the services being utilised to recommend and coordinate implementation of changes to ITSM services to improve metrics
What you'll have;
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline or significant demonstrated experience with ICT service delivery within large organisations
- Industry qualifications or significant knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Experience with service management systems, continuous improvement mechanisms and service level agreements
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Service Manager. To learn more about the role and apply, please click the apply button below.