Are you an experienced Senior Civil Engineer, looking to make a step up? Talent Web is recruiting for a Principal Civil Engineer to join an international civil and structural engineering consultancy in the Sydney CBD.
In this role you will be responsible for driving business development for the civil engineering team across NSW. You will also provide technical guidance to the design teams, working on the projects you bring in. You will also be responsible for:
- Spearheading business development across NSW with major property developers, local government and state government authorities.
- Assisting the senior leaders of the civil business in the delivery of projects
- Client management and design delivery.
- Mentoring the team, developing their design and engineering skills in relation to greenfield and brownfield developments.
This is a fantastic opportunity to mentor a design team within an organisation that provides civil engineering services to a variety of companies in NSW.
- Minimum 10 years' experience as a Civil Engineer in Australia
- CPEng accreditation
- Extensive network of clients in the public and private sector across NSW
- Fantastic technical knowledge of the design of subdivisions, including local roads and bulk earthworks on urban development projects
This is a newly created role due to growth with an international engineering consultancy who work on landmark projects across the country.
Interested? Get in touch with Matt King on 0474206173 for more information or apply via the link to submit your CV.