Operating since the late nineties, this client is a technology provider for software testing and software quality assurance to hundreds of global customers. Due to a recent merger they are now seen as a real powerhouse in the sector as evidenced by their position in the Gartner magic quadrant. Their solutions cross industries within Banking, Insurance, Fin Services, Tech, Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, Utilities and Public Sector.
This is your opportunity to develop insights into the wider commercial domain that will benefit your career for years to come. Your new colleagues are lateral in the way they approach problem solving. The leadership team is engaging, highly collaborative and fantastic at training and developing their people and everyone demonstrates a high work ethic and a passion for Quality Assurance.
Due to their continued growth and success, they have an opportunity for an opportunity for a Presales Engineer to join their business. This role will stretch and develop your skills and experience.
What you will do:
- Conduct demonstrations of their solutions to customers in one-to-one and one-to-many settings
- Be a brand ambassador in technical discussions with prospective and existing customers
- Identify opportunities to expand customer facing documentation, training and support materials to keep their current and future customer's happy
- Represent the business professionally at industry events
- Support the direct sales and channel teams in sales opportunities with enterprise customers
- Develop and deliver product demonstrations for our Manager, Explorer, Pulse, Scenario, and Insights tools
- Respond to customer functional, technical and security requirements including RFIs and RFPs
- Provide customers guidance on data migration, including presentation of data formats, APIs, and utilities
- Provide customers guidance on reporting and report customization, including assistance in developing custom reports
- Travel as needed in the sales territory (Mostly USA)
What you will need:
- A background in QA or Software Testing - ESSENTIAL
- Technical Consulting experience and the ability to clearly and concisely pitch the value proposition at the C-level - ESSENTIAL
- Experience in collating the Technical requirements of RFP's - ESSENTIAL
- Familiarity with the SDLC and various testing methodologies, such as Agile and DevOps - ESSENTIAL
- Strong familiarity with common user authentication and security systems for web-based business applications such as Active Directory, LDAP, OAuth and SAML - ESSENTIAL
- An ambition and desire to advance your career within a fast paced, global organisation
- The ability to pick up new skills quickly within a collaborative environment
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to work within a leading, global Tech firm
- The opportunity to pick-up up new concepts and systems
- The opportunity to build a team around you and to become the leader in time
- The ability to create a role tailor made to you
- An interesting, challenging role with passionate, dedicated team members
- An organisation that looks to promote from within
- A long list of benefits, reward and recognition.
If you want the ability to significantly affect your career potential and have all the attributes mentioned above, contact Jason Ajai by sending your resume through the associated link.