My client has a need to establish a robust, reliable and transparent Program Management Office, to effectively assist with the overall standardisation and delivery of multiple complex programs.
The Portfolio Director will set up the program governance and act as single point of contact for all program and project initiatives.
In the first 3-months of your journey, you'll be required to thoroughly understand the business, your stakeholders and create an idea and case for change that you and your team will be passionate about. You'll need to develop, implement and lead the program vision, strategy and plan whilst acting as a key influencer for your stakeholders to deliver successful outcomes for the division and wider business.
This is a senior strategic role that requires a delivery focused PMO Director who thrives of a challenge, ambiguity and stepping into the unknown.
- Lead the Program Management Office (PMO) - the team consists of Program Managers, Change Managers and Business Analysts
- Improve visibility and productivity of program resources across the business
- Establish a new governance from the ground up and consolidate business operations, technology and the other business units in order to create a cohesive way of working
- Create appropriate project management disciplines and frameworks
- Identif risk and issues
- Deliver large complex programs that all have conflicting delivery timeframes
- Manage continuous improvement and change management
- Introduce the relevant processes, tools and behaviours that will positive impact deliverables
- 10 + Years' experience in Director level project roles
- Demonstrated experience establishing a successful Project Management Office
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Proven knowledge of project management techniques and frameworks
- Excellent negotiation skills and the ability to build trust with stakeholder of all levels
Apply via Seek
Hannah Banks - Linkedin