A newly created position exists for an exceptional Portfolio/Program Management Office Manager who has experience running a PMO within a large scale, complex enterprise wide environment.
Whilst enjoying the support of up to 5 resources within the PMO (Master Schedular, QA, Programme Support etc), you'll be responsible for ensuring that all projects and programs within the Portfolio are managed within a strict governance and compliance structure, whilst adding support to the delivery of all programs.
Many of the tools, templates, and guidlines are already in place across the organisation, so this role will have a strong focus on ensuring the PM's are adhering to process, and will provide training and guidance to the PM's to achieve this and the ultimate successful delivery of projects.
To be successful in this role, you'll need to demonstrate the following:
- Enterprise scale PMO Management experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong collaboration and communication skills at all levels
- Strong people and stakeholder management
- Ability to understand what's happening 'on the ground' and communicate any risks or issues
- Energy and enthusiasm
If you feel you have the required experience and soft skills, and are up for the challenge, please apply now with your current CV in word format for more details