- CBD location
- Excellent team culture
- 4-month assignment
One of the Australia's largest Property Development companies are looking for a superstar Personal Assistant to support one of their General Manager of IT. You will be surrounded by driven and authentic individuals. The role will run for 4 months initially with potential to extend. You will need to commit to a min of 4 months.
The daily duties are:
- Provide a high level of administrative, clerical and secretarial support to the GM of IT and wider team
- Attend committees, meetings and other sector forums and provide appropriate secretarial support services.
- Expense report tracking
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure meetings are attended, reports / presentations are prepared within the set deadlines and build strong relationships through effective communication.
Your experience will include:
- 2/3 years PA experience
- Excellent communicator
- Strong time management skills
- Superior Word, Excel and Microsoft experience
- Experience in management of events and projects requiring flexibility to meet deadlines
I am recruiting for this role immediately so please hit apply today!