This ASX listed health-care business is leading the industry with innovation and development of its best asset - it's people. With a national reach in many facets of the health-care sector it's growth is leading the business towards cutting edge processes and best practice.
As part of continued success many of the back office processes are being centralised to enable greater transparency and efficiency to their business model. This role is central to providing this level of detail and allowing management to make meaningful business decisions from these reports.
This position will be responsible for
- Developing and maintaining reporting and metrics to monitor performance
- Assess performance to SLA contracts
- Support the shared service area developing a service management framework
- Create and Produce multi reports across many financial and non financial benchmarks
Reporting to the Service and Performance Manager this role sits within the Accounting job family so an appreciation of this space would be preferred.
The successful applicant will possess
- 5+ years of experience in a Senior Analyst / BA / Accounting role
- Highly analytical with advanced reporting development skills
- MS Office products, Power BI or similar reporting suites.
- Ability to analyse bottlenecks and provide commercial solutions.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
This is for someone that wants tto put their own stamp in this newly created role. Build the management reporting tools and play an integral part in bringing a variety of different business units together, solving problems and providing the catalyst for future success in this business.